Monday, October 25, 2010

Match weekend


Mom and I made the trek down to Bloomington for the annual Pembroke club match. The Cardi club joined us and held their match as well. RJ, Bebe and Mighty Mite came along, and I showed Bebe who was best of breed Cardigan, and I tried RJ in the Nov. A Rally class. He did very well considering he's only had 6 or 7 obedience classes. RJ's dad, Roger, also made his debut in Nov. A Rally and did the new obedience class, Beginner Novice and he came away high in trial for the Cardis, Go Roger! I also got to show one of Barb's Gryffin daughters, Franny, and I showed one of her Pem puppies, Summer. Both did well at their first show, and Summer's sister, Sweetie, was best of breed Pem, and best in match!!!
I, of course, forgot to take my camera out of the car, but Mario and Bobbie showed up with Opie, Bebe and Mighty Mite's brother, and Bobbie took a pic of my three hanging out waiting for the action to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment