Sunday, March 15, 2009

Congratulations, Poppit!

Yes, your eyes are not deceiving you, this is not a Corgi! This is Poppit (Ch. Sunrock's Unplanned Parley), who is owned and bred by my good friends, Kathy and Debra, and I just heard that she got a group 3 today at the Del Sur show!
Way to go, Poppit! She's only 10 months old and is quite the little showstopper.
This is a picture I took of Poppit at the Palm Springs show in January where she earned her championship at the age of 7 months! Her grandfather Wyatt used to come to our house and hang out with Gryffin when they were both puppies, and Wyatt's daughter, Violet did the same last year, spending time with Arrow and Decker who are of a similar age. So that makes them honorary Rincon dogs!
On a Cardi puppy note, I've almost got the dining room set up for the puppies to move, so I should get some pictures of them in their new area tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment